Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot, Orange and Ginger Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 - 25 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm), to taste
- ½ orange, thin peelings of skin
- 225 g onions, quartered
- 480 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 35 g unsalted butter
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 700 g water
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 608 kJ / 145 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 16.2 g
- 8.2 g