Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 30 g fresh chives, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened
- 200 g pearl barley, soaked overnight
- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 400 g boiling water
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g fresh portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1000 g water
- 4 fresh portobello mushrooms, gills and stems removed, if preferred
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 30 g hazelnuts, roasted and skins removed
- per 1 portion
- 2802.5 kJ / 667.3 kcal
- 19 g
- 36.3 g
- 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20.9 g
- 11.3 g
- 340.5 mg