Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Rosemary ice puff pastry
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 90 g ice cubes
- 180 g unsalted butter, frozen and cut into pieces
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
Pumpkin and lentil filling
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 carrot (approx. 250 g), thinly sliced into rounds
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ¼ tsp dried fennel seeds
- 150 g red lentils, rinsed and drained
- 460 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- full cream milk, for brushing
- per 6 portions
- 14097.6 kJ / 3356.6 kcal
- 71.2 g
- 273.2 g
- 212.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 115.5 g
- 46.3 g
- 5355.5 mg