Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled tofu steaks with Asian mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 40 g sesame oil
- 60 g soy sauce
- 120 g kecap manis
- 600 g extra firm tofu, cut into 6 slices
- 300 - 400 g fresh Asian mushrooms of choice, cut into halves
- oil, for brushing
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- sesame seeds, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1173.9 kJ / 279.5 kcal
- 15.4 g
- 11.9 g
- 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.7 g
- 5.1 g
- 1590.4 mg