Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g pork shoulder, boneless, diced (3 cm)
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 120 g green peppers, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 300 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 480 g tinned mixed beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- per 1 portion
- 1464 kJ / 351 kcal
- 23 g
- 19 g
- 19 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 7 g
- 279 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Sticky Apple Pork Ribs
2h 30 min
Herb Crusted Lamb with Pea Purée and Asparagus
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad