Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grape, Brie and Rosemary Flatbread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ¼ tsp dried instant yeast
- 220 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g strong white bread flour
- 10 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing and drizzling
- 150 g Brie cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, roughly chopped
- coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- per 1 slice
- 801 kJ / 190 kcal
- 7 g
- 27 g
- 6 g