Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 pieces dried soy bean curd, cut into pieces (3 cm - see Tip)
- warm water, for soaking
- 50 g vermicelli noodles, cut into lengths (approx.10 cm)
- 150 - 200 g firm tofu, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 150 - 200 g tempeh, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 30 g vegetable oil, plus extra for shallow frying
- 4 garlic cloves
- 100 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 20 g small dried anchovies, rinsed (see Tip)
- 100 g coconut milk
- 100 g water
- 20 g tamarind paste
- 2 - 4 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into slices
- 2 - 4 fresh long green chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into slices
- 50 g carrot, cut into julienne
- 50 g potato, cut into julienne
- 200 g green beans, sliced diagonally
- 150 g medium raw prawns, peeled
- ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 2312.9 kJ / 550.7 kcal
- 31.2 g
- 24.3 g
- 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.6 g
- 10.9 g
- 1208.4 mg