Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Marathon Fettucine with Charred Tomatoes and Prawns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch chilli flakes, or to taste (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 300 g fettuccine
- 300 g prawns, cooked (large)
- 10 g fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1801 kJ / 427 kcal
- 22.5 g
- 59 g
- 8.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello