Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g fresh parsley, cut in pieces
- 20 g olive oil
- 60 g onions, quartered
- 300 g fresh mushrooms
- 200 g dry white wine
- 250 g risotto rice (e.g. arborio)
- 450 g boiling water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g water, hot
- 20 g unsalted butter
- per 1 portion
- 1546 kJ / 370 kcal
- 10 g
- 52 g
- 14 g