Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caprese hasselback chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1400 g boiling water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 250 g dried risoni pasta
- 4 chicken breasts (approx. 200 g each), cut deep slits (1 cm apart) into each breast (do not cut all the way through)
- 18 - 20 semi sun-dried tomato strips in oil (oil reserved for drizzling)
- 100 g fresh mozzarella, cut into thin slices (5 mm), then cut into halves
- ground black pepper, to season
- 2 tbsp basil pesto (see Tip), plus extra to serve (optional)
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- per 1 portion
- 2584 kJ / 615.2 kcal
- 63.5 g
- 54.6 g
- 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.9 g
- 8.4 g
- 380.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
1 Std. 15 Min
Lala's creamy lemon butter chicken
Family chicken galette
Low waste chicken lasagne
Korean fried chicken
Bourbon pork ribs
Leczo (smoked sausage ratatouille)
Peruvian roast chicken with green sauce and avocado salad (MEATER+®)
10sa 30 dk
Pineapple and orange glazed ham
Grilled eye fillet with Café de Paris butter
Slow roasted lamb shoulder and fennel with agrodolce dressing
5 godz. 15 min