Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Teriyaki chicken thighs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 g piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 30 g soy sauce
- 20 g honey
- 10 g brown sugar
- 15 g rice wine vinegar
- ⅛ tsp chilli powder
- 35 g sake
- 2 chicken thighs (approx. 180 g each), boneless with skin on
- 1850 g water, plus extra to submerge bag
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (see Tips)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- oil, for frying
- ½ - 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into slices diagonally
- ½ fresh long red chilli, deseeded and cut into slices diagonally
- per 1 portion
- 2513.7 kJ / 598.5 kcal
- 30.3 g
- 15.6 g
- 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12 g
- 1.6 g
- 1086.7 mg