Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spelt and Kale Soup - Zuppa di farro e cavolo nero
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 120 g spelt grains
- 950 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 300 g cavolo nero, tough stems removed, sliced (2 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 969 kJ / 230 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 17.2 g
- 8.5 g