Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 120 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 6 tsp extra to serve
- 600 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potatoes, carrots, courgettes, celery stalks, tomatoes, chard leaves, cooked dried beans, pumpkin), cut in pieces as needed
- 1000 g water
vegetable stock cubes (each for 0.5 l)
or 2 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp salt
- 120 g ditalini or similar short dried pasta
- 6 fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces (optional)
- 6 - 18 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- per 1 portion
- 1202 kJ / 287 kcal
- 11 g
- 21 g
- 18 g
- 3.6 g