Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 120 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 6 tsp extra to serve
- 600 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potatoes, carrots, courgettes, celery stalks, tomatoes, chard leaves, cooked dried beans, pumpkin), cut in pieces as needed
- 1000 g water
vegetable stock cubes (each for 0.5 l)
or 2 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp salt
- 120 g ditalini or similar short dried pasta
- 6 fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces (optional)
- 6 - 18 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- per 1 portion
- 1202 kJ / 287 kcal
- 11 g
- 21 g
- 18 g
- 3.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curried Parsnip Soup
Creamy tomato soup
Hearty seafood chowder
Pea and Mint Soup (TM6)
Lentil and Bacon Soup
Prawn and chicken laksa
Tuscan bean soup
Smoky Mexican bean soup
Red Pepper and Tomato Soup (TM5)
Tuscan Bean Soup
Versatile Smooth Soup
1h 15 min