Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 24 large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500 g cucumbers, unpeeled, cut in pieces
- 1 lemon, cut in round slices, then quartered
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g milk
- 40 g plain flour
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 733 kJ / 175 kcal
- 12 g
- 10 g
- 9 g
- 1.4 g