Who doesn't love coming home and preparing a meal in 30 minutes or less? Thermomix® helps make even the most time-consuming kitchen tasks even easier and faster. Get inspired by our suggestions and discover new weeknight favourites that will be on the table in no time!
Preparation time - the active time you devote to the recipe, be it prepping ingredients, rinsing rice, etc.
Total time - the time it takes from when you start preparing the recipe until it is ready to serve. This includes rising time for doughs, marinating time, cooling time etc.
• Salmon, shrimp, tuna
• Chicken, bacon, eggs, minced meat
• Pasta, Rice, Couscous
• Frozen corn and peas
• Pre-cooked beans and chickpeas
Warm Mediterranean couscous salad
Pasta and Chickpea Salad
Salad with Goat's Cheese and Toasted Cashew Dressing
Salmon Fillets with Salsa Verde
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Mussels in coconut milk
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Tzatziki
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Berry and cream filo stacks
Peanut butter and chocolate custard (TM6)
Quick blueberry ice cream
Ricotta and pistachio cheesecake
• Freeze your meat in marinades. Once defrosted, the meat is fully seasoned and ready to cook!
• Pre-chop and store vegetables for soups, salads, or sandwiches in the fridge so they are always ready to go!
• Take advantage of the multiple Thermomix® levels (Varoma and simmering basket) to cook several recipes at the same time.