Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 40 g olive oil
- 300 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio, carnaroli)
- 60 g white wine
- 350 g chicken breasts, diced (3 cm)
- 600 g water
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 portion
- 2820 kJ / 670 kcal
- 37 g
- 60.5 g
- 25 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Tuna Pasta Bake
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min