Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 10 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g dried pasta (e.g. penne)
- 250 g cooked chickpeas
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 100 g watercress
- 40 g mozzarella, diced (1 cm)
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded if desired
- 50 g olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice
- 15 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1430 kJ / 342 kcal
- 10.1 g
- 40.4 g
- 15.5 g