Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Vegetable Frittatas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 15 g fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g aubergines, cut in pieces
- 150 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 200 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 125 g double cream
- 8 medium eggs
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- per 1 piece
- 165 kJ / 40 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 0.6 g
- 3.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup