Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Edam cheese, cut in pieces
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 200 g butter, soft
- 1 medium egg
- coarse salt, as desired, for sprinkling
- cumin seeds, as desired, for sprinkling
- sesame seeds, as desired, for sprinkling
- per 1 piece
- 443 kJ / 106 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 4.7 g
- 6.9 g
- 0.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup