Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef in Stout
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g onions, quartered
g feather steak, diced (3 cm)
or 800 g braising steak, diced (3 cm)
- 30 g plain flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 20 g tomato purée
- 415 g stout (e.g. Guinness)
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 250 g carrots, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g parsnips, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1199 kJ / 287 kcal
- 32.4 g
- 16.9 g
- 9.9 g