Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced garlic prawns and calamari
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 calamari hoods (approx. 330 g total)
- 20 raw prawns, deveined and tails intact
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 pieces lemon zest (approx. 5 x 2 cm), no white pith
- ½ - 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra finely chopped for garnishing
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra finely chopped for garnishing
- 40 g olive oil
- 2 - 3 tbsp dry white wine
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 lemons, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 543 kJ / 129 kcal
- 17 g
- 0.8 g
- 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 g
- 1.2 g
- 358.9 mg