Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 3 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 200 g white sugar
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- 80 g water
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 50 g sour cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 10 sprigs fresh chives
- 70 g chickpea (besan) flour
- 30 g gluten free cornflour
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs, separated
- 120 g water
- 400 g canned corn kernels, drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 5 mm)
- olive oil, for frying
- watercress, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3322.7 kJ / 791.1 kcal
- 19.4 g
- 78.6 g
- 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15 g
- 12.4 g
- 1199.2 mg