Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g ghee or butter
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 150 g white quinoa
- 1 spring onion/shallot, white part only
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stalks, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 30 g lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 300 g broccoli, cut into large florets
- 40 g dried cranberries
- 50 g flaked almonds, toasted
- per 4 portions
- 7762.1 kJ / 1848.1 kcal
- 43.4 g
- 129.5 g
- 123.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 41.7 g
- 36.4 g
- 1198.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Chickpea ratatouille (gut health)
Avgolemono (chicken soup with egg and lemon)
1h 15 min
Keftethes (Greek meatballs)
Prawn saganaki with feta