Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Multi-Color Cauliflower with Béchamel (Bill Yosses)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 oz red onions, quartered
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 heads cauliflower, mixed (purple, Romanesco, orange, white), stalks, stems, leaves removed
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 30 oz water
- 6 oz Gruyère cheese, aged, in pieces
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 24 oz whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- fresh thyme, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1393 kJ / 333 kcal
- 12 g
- 20 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9 g
- 4 g
- 680 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sautéing 16 oz Brussels Sprouts
Crema de Malanga (Creamy Malanga Soup)
Basic Basmati Rice
Apple Wild Rice
Artichokes with Garlic Tarragon Butter
Maple Sweet Potato Soup with Parmesan Croutons
Broccoli Sauté (TM6 Metric)