Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herb and garlic dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt or 10-20 g milk (optional)
- fresh chives, chopped, to serve
- vegetable crudités, to serve
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3823.6 kJ / 910.4 kcal
- 24.7 g
- 8.1 g
- 87.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 56.1 g
- 2.7 g
- 844.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Spinach and coriander pesto (Post-natal)
Carrot top pesto
Cranberry and rosemary chutney
8h 5 min
Traditional Worcestershire sauce
Whey bread with soft cheese (TM6)
13 Std. 15 Min
Surf and turf with pink peppercorn sauce (TM6)
Mushroom and white wine cream sauce