Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 ½ oz frozen acai purée, unsweetened
- 3 ½ oz frozen berries, e.g. blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 1 banana, in pieces, plus extra, sliced, to garnish
- 1 ½ oz coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz maple syrup (optional)
- 4 tbsp chopped pistachios, unsalted, divided, to garnish
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut, to taste, divided, to garnish
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds, divided, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1339 kJ / 320 kcal
- 4 g
- 36 g
- 19 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11 g
- 9 g
- 33 mg