Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green smoothie bowl with seeds and berries
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g fresh silverbeet, cut into pieces
- 10 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 orange (approx. 180 g), peeled and cut into halves
- 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces
- 20 g pure maple syrup
- 30 g rolled oats (see Tips)
- 20 g LSA (optional - see Tips)
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 80 g ice cubes
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 100 g fresh blueberries (optional)
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries
- 2 tsp linseeds (flaxseeds) (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1465.7 kJ / 349 kcal
- 9.9 g
- 48 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 14.5 g
- 167 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Coconut rice with Asian inspired pork and eggs
Chocolate hazelnut smoothie bowl
Pear berry cereal
32 Std. 30 Min
Overnight berry breakfast
24sa 5 dk
Cashew and cacao smoothie (gut health)
Banana pancakes with cinnamon yoghurt (9 months+)