Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g oil
- 200 g pickled pearl onions, drained
- 600 g stewing steak, diced (2 cm), patted dry with paper towels
g malt beer (German, low-alcohol)
or 200 g low-alcohol beer
- 230 g water
beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp beef stock paste, homemade
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g celeriac, diced (1.5 cm)
- 200 g carrots, diced (5 mm)
- 20 g cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 1146 kJ / 274 kcal
- 23 g
- 15 g
- 12 g
- 3.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Sticky Apple Pork Ribs
2h 30 min
Herb Crusted Lamb with Pea Purée and Asparagus
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad