Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork fillet wrapped in prosciutto with barbecue butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 20 g eschalot
- 20 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 pinch salt, to season
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to season
- 50 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- ½ tsp liquid smoke seasoning (see Tips)
Pork fillet wrapped in prosciutto
- 1850 g water, plus extra to submerge bag
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (see Tips)
- 100 g prosciutto
- 250 - 300 g pork fillet
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 70 g basil pesto (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2962.6 kJ / 705.4 kcal
- 54.5 g
- 6.6 g
- 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 20.5 g
- 4.1 g
- 2348.6 mg