Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cassoulet with Duck and Extra Veg
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 duck breasts, skinless (approx. 180 g each)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek, white part only, sliced 2 cm (approx. 150 g)
- 2 carrots, sliced 1 cm (approx. 100 g)
- 1 celery stalk, sliced 1 cm (approx. 60 g)
- 1 courgette, sliced 1 cm (approx. 200 g)
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ⅓ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans (2 x 400 g tins, drained)
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 300 g water, hot
- per 1 portion
- 1702 kJ / 407 kcal
- 26 g
- 25.8 g
- 19.8 g