Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Meat Stew with Polenta - Spezzatino misto con polenta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 Tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 1000 - 1200 g meat pieces, sinew free, mixed types - pork, lamb or wild boar
- 50 g olive oil, plus 1-2 Tbsp, for frying
- 150 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 125 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g red wine, full-bodied Italian
- ½ Tbsp juniper berries, lightly crushed
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 700 g passata
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1500 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 300 g polenta (quick cook)
- 60 g Fontina cheese, cut in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1973 kJ / 470 kcal
- 35.3 g
- 34.9 g
- 18.8 g