Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 270 g dried fava beans (broad beans) (see Tips)
- 90 g dried chickpeas
- water, for soaking
- 8 garlic cloves
- 300 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp plain flour
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tsp baking powder
- sunflower oil, for frying (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 504.4 kJ / 120.1 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 4.2 g
- 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 g
- 1.9 g
- 198.1 mg