Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Soba noodle and tofu salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stalks (leaves reserved for garnishing)
- 40 g rice wine vinegar
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 40 g tamari
- 1 tbsp tahini (see Tips)
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 200 g extra firm tofu, cut into pieces (1 cm thick x 2-3 cm length)
- 1600 g water
- 200 g frozen edamame beans
- 200 g dried soba noodles
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber (approx. 100 g), cut into halves lengthways, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 80 g snow peas, cut into thin slices
- 1 fresh chilli, cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 1986.3 kJ / 472.8 kcal
- 17.7 g
- 49.6 g
- 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12 g
- 11.2 g
- 1206.8 mg