Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable potato salad with chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 400 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 300 g potatoes, cut into pieces (1-1.5cm)
- 300 g fresh green beans, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g frozen green peas
- 350 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (1-1.5 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- ¼ tsp ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 10 - 15 g fresh mixed herbs (e.g. chives, parsley, dill)
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 801 kJ / 192 kcal
- 15 g
- 15 g
- 7 g
- 4.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pork gyoza with soy dipping sauce
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Scallops with pea purée
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
Camembert with cranberries and almonds
Sweetcorn and black rice salad
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Grilled potato salad with pangrattato