Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce with Spaghetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g onions, halved
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 tsp mixed herbes de Provence
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 600 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 150 g water
- 110 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 50 g bread, stale, cut in pieces
- 60 g milk
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 15 g olive oil
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 270 g spaghetti
- per 1 portion
- 2507 kJ / 599 kcal
- 46 g
- 60 g
- 17 g
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole