Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brussels sprouts and buckwheat winter salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g buckwheat groats
- 600 g water
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus an extra 1-2 pinches to season
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g bacon, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 80 g white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 500 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and outer leaves removed
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, shaved
- per 1 portion
- 638.3 kJ / 152 kcal
- 11.4 g
- 9.6 g
- 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.7 g
- 3.8 g
- 849.3 mg