Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Salmon Parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 Tbsp lime juice (approx. 2½ limes)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, thick cut, boneless (approx. 150 g each)
- 60 g desiccated coconut
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 small handful fresh coriander leaves (approx. 5 g)
- 3 fresh green chillies, halved, deseeded if desired
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp cumin seeds, toasted
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1200 g water
- 200 g basmati rice
- per 1 portions
- 2097 kJ / 501 kcal
- 33.1 g
- 16.3 g
- 33.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish