Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 chorizo sausages (approx. 250 g), skins removed, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eschalots, peeled and cut into halves (approx. 100 g)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into pieces (approx. 90 g)
- 150 g floury potatoes (e.g. Royal Blue, Ruby Lou, Coliban), peeled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 700 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 350 - 400 g scallops (approx. 18 scallops)
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1371 kJ / 326 kcal
- 21.46 g
- 7.678 g
- 23.27 g
- 1.643 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Avgolemono (chicken soup with egg and lemon)
1h 15 min
Revithia (chickpea soup)
24h 40 min
Bun bo hue (spicy noodle soup)
1h 50 min
Pho bo (Vietnamese beef and noodle soup)