Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach, Orange and Carrot Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin and flesh, segmented, pith removed, deseeded
- 25 g red split lentils, rinsed
- 40 g onions, quartered
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 700 g chicken stock
- 50 g orange juice
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g fresh spinach
- single cream, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 744 kJ / 178 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 13 g
- 12 g