Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- ½ lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1300 g water
- 300 g dried spaghetti, broken into halves
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 80 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded if preferred
- 130 g pine nuts
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 6 portions
- 13483.7 kJ / 3210.4 kcal
- 104.2 g
- 221.7 g
- 207.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 38.3 g
- 28 g
- 7846.9 mg