Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Smoked salmon and avocado salsa
- 1 tbsp spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 80 g smoked salmon
- 10 fresh baby spinach leaves (optional)
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon), to taste
- ½ avocado, flesh only, cut into cubes (1 cm)
Poached egg pots
- 700 g water
- 150 g fresh baby spinach leaves, stalks removed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1539.5 kJ / 366.6 kcal
- 23.4 g
- 2.6 g
- 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.1 g
- 5.3 g
- 1333.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Natural yoghurt (Varoma method)
Vanilla and honey toasted muesli
CADA (Fresh muesli)
Yoghurt with red berry coulis
13h 20 min
Avocado and goats cheese smash
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal