Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds, plus extra cut into thin slices for garnishing
- 150 g bacon, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g water, plus extra for cooling
- 1000 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 6 eggs
- 200 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 20 g wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, shaved, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1676.4 kJ / 399.2 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 19.3 g
- 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.7 g
- 3.7 g
- 603.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Silky sweet potato mash
Aussie potato salad
1h 30 min
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Smashed roasted potatoes with rosemary salt
25h 30 min
Chao qing cai (Chinese greens)
1h 20 min
Sautéed capsicum (200 g)
Jeera rice (Cumin rice)
Lime and chilli corn