Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turkey burgers with caramelised onion and capsicum
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g wholemeal bread (approx. 2 slices), roughly torn
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 90 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
Caramelised onion and capsicum
- 500 g brown onion (approx. 3-4), cut into eighths, layers separated
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin strips (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 40 g butter, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- olive oil, for frying
- 6 Turkish bread rolls
- 150 g Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 50 g rocket leaves
- per 1 portion
- 3209 kJ / 367.2 kcal
- 45.6 g
- 68.5 g
- 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.2 g
- 6.3 g
- 1267.6 mg