Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 20 g butter
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 500 g water, adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream (optional)
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 632.2 kJ / 150.5 kcal
- 3.8 g
- 14.5 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.7 g
- 5 g
- 335.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Creamy tomato and basil soup
Broccoli soup with sage oil
Smoky Mexican bean soup
Wonton soup (pork)
Sourdough soup (White borscht)
Potato and porcini mushroom soup
Lamb and barley soup
Carrot and coriander soup
Yoghurt soup with chickpeas and garlic chilli oil
Beef and coconut soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup