Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g water
- 6 eggs
- 100 g beetroot, cut into pieces
- 110 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- ¾ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 10 - 12 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- fresh chervil, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1222.1 kJ / 291 kcal
- 16.7 g
- 4.2 g
- 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.6 g
- 7 g
- 755.9 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
24h 10 min
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
1h 5 min
Parmesan cheese crisps