Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Moonlight Over the Lotus Pond (Stir Fried Vegetable Mix with Prawns)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g medium-sized prawns, shells removed
- 10 g cornflour (starch)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 20 g cooking oil
- 50 g fresh Chinese yam, cut in thin slices
- 20 g red capsicum, cut in slices
- 20 g lotus roots, cut in slices
- 20 g snow peas
- 10 g fresh black fungus
- 10 g ginkgo, inner stems removed
- ½ tsp sugar
- per 1 portion
- 548 kJ / 131 kcal
- 4.8 g
- 11.8 g
- 7.1 g
- 0.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Poached egg pots with smoked salmon and avocado salsa
1h 30 min
Steamed Eggplant and Ricotta Lasagna
1h 25 min