Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 g lime juice
- 5 g sesame oil
- 60 g rice vinegar
- 25 g maple syrup
- 25 g toasted sesame seeds
- 30 g cornflour
or light soy sauce
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 900 g cauliflower florets, halved if large
- 250 g basmati rice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 red chilli, halved, seeds removed
- 50 g spring onions, cut in pieces, plus 1 finely sliced for garnishing
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled (see tip)
or ½ tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 30 g hoisin sauce
- 200 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2133 kJ / 506 kcal
- 15 g
- 82 g
- 12 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 892 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Ramen with Tofu
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream