Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 750 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (2-3 cm)
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red chilli, halved
- 50 g medjool dates, pitted, halved
- 50 g cashew butter or nut butter of choice (see tip)
- 50 g lime juice
or light soy sauce
- 20 g rice wine vinegar
- 250 g red cabbage, cored, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 25 g mixed seeds
- 200 g tempeh, cut in 12 slices
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- per 1 portion
- 2165 kJ / 517 kcal
- 19 g
- 56 g
- 21 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 684 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad