Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Venison Stew with Root Vegetables and Prunes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g onions, sliced (5 mm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 600 g venison, boneless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 ½ Tbsp plain flour
- 300 g carrots, halved lengthways then sliced (3 cm)
- 250 g butternut squash, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g tomato purée
- 50 g port
- 700 g water
beef stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp beef stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 120 g pitted prunes
- per 1 portion
- 1645 kJ / 391 kcal
- 37 g
- 35 g
- 8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 952 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole