Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Special Un-Fried Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 medium eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, to taste
- 4 spring onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g sesame oil
- 1 red pepper (approx. 100 g), quartered
- 2 carrots (approx. 100 g), sliced (1 cm)
- 1000 g water
chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 300 g basmati rice, rinsed
- 100 g cooked ham, cubed (1 cm)
- 150 g cooked, peeled prawns
- 100 g cooked chicken meat, cubed (1 cm)
- 100 g frozen peas, cooked
- 100 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 - 3 Tbsp dark soy sauce, to taste
- 1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1669 kJ / 396 kcal
- 234 g
- 50 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello